Request for Program Changes (Level II, III & IV)
- If you are considering changing your program, please speak with an Academic Advisor first to learn how a program change will affect your course selection and the duration of your degree, and to confirm that the switch you want to make is possible.
Application to change programs via MOSAIC begins in late-March and closes in late-April. Please follow the steps bellow to complete your application:
- Use your MacID to log-in to Mosaic
- Click the "Student Center" tab
- Click the "My Academics" link
- Click "Program/Plan Application" link
- You may request to be reviewed for only one program.
- If you do not meet the requirements for your preferred program, speak to an academic advisor about shadowing the program.