Administrative Information for Faculty Members
- Fall Preview Days, October 27, 2018 and November 17, 2018
- Ontario Universities Fair, September 28 to 30, 2018
- Fall Convocation, November 23, 2018
- May@Mac Open House, May 19, 2019
General Faculty Meetings, 2018-2019
All the General Faculty meetings are held in Gilmour Hall, Room 111 (Council Room) and are scheduled for up to two hours. Please see below for specific dates and times.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019, 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23, 2019, 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Funding Requests for EventsFaculty of Science Event Funding Request
Tenure and Promotion
- Faculty of Science Tenure and Promotion Committee, 2018-2019
- University Policies, Faculty Members – Appointments
- Faculty of Science Teaching Stream Faculty Leave Report
- Faculty of Science Tenure Stream Faculty Leave Report
Academic Administrative Appointments Terms of Reference
- Associate Dean of Science (Academic), Faculty of Science
- Associate Dean (Research & External Relations), Faculty of Science
- Associate Dean of Graduate Studies (Science)
Faculty of Science Academic PlanFaculty of Science Academic Plan
Policies, Procedures and Guidelines for Faculty Members
- Frequently Used Forms in Faculty and Academic Department Offices – Science
- Faculty of Science Bylaws
- University Policies and Procedures related to faculty members
Faculty Guidelines and Statements
- Faculty of Science Guidelines for Determining the Authorship of Scientific Work
- Guidelines for the Balance of Teaching, Research & Service
Commonly Requested Forms and Guides
- Faculty of Science Record of Activities
- Faculty of Science Record of Activities for Retired Faculty
- Faculty of Science Consulting Activity Report
- Faculty of Science Event Funding Request
- McMaster Industry Liaison Office Sponsored Project Checklist
- Faculty of Science SciHQ (Science Headquarters) Hiring Requisition Form
- Faculty of Science SciHQ (Science Headquarters) Hiring Requisition Instructions