Essential Info and Handouts
Thesis Proposal FormHonours Biology & Pharmacology Co-op Program
Essential information for reading and printing
The pages listed below are essential reading for students enrolled in the Biology-Pharmacology Program. They provide important background information on the goals and procedures of the problem-based courses.
- Profile of a Student - list of expectations for students
- Profile of a Tutor - list of expectations for the tutor
- Formative Evaluation Sheet - a checklist to monitor weekly performance
- Critical analysis of a published paper - a guide to reading and assessing the value of scientific publications required for the Critical Analysis exercise in Pharmacology 3A06
- Teaching Assistant and Laboratory Exercise evaluation form - to be submitted on completion of each exercise of Pharmacology 3B06
- BioPharm Journal Template - required for the Quick Guide exercise in Pharmacology 4A03
- Thesis Proposal Form - represents both a thesis proposal and an undertaking from your supervisor. This form must be submitted by supervisors before thesis work begins.
In addition, course outlines are posted for a number of the Pharmacology courses. Check the Pharmacology Courses page, and follow the links to each individual course. If the outline for a particular course is not available check with the tutor or course coordinator for a hard copy.