- Aragonite Clumped Isotope Thermometer: For a Better Understanding of Past Climate Change
- Boron Isotope Systematics in Calcium Carbonates: For an Accurate Estimation of Paleo-Seawater pH
- Multi-element Stable Isotope Systematics in Siderite: For Evaluating Abiogenic and Biogenic Signatures
- Sulfur Isotope in Lunar Glass: Search for Mass- Independent Signals from Lunar Samples
- Oxygen Isotope Fractionation between Rhodochrosite and Water at Low Temperatures
- Calcium Isotope Systematics in Two Polymorphs of CaCO3
- IAEA Sulfur Isotope Reference Materials for their delta 33S and delta 36S values
Stable Isotope Geochemistry, Analytical Geochemistry, Paleoclimatology, Low Temperature Geochemistry.