Antonio Paez is associate professor in the School of Geography and Earth Sciences at McMaster University. Recent work includes studies on accessibility, spatial filtering, aging and mobility, spatial analysis of qualitative variables, transportation and social exclusion, the influence of the built and social environments on travel behavior, social networks and decision making, telework adoption, and blood donor behavior and trends. Dr. Paez has published widely, and is author or co-author of over 50 papers, many appearing in leading international journals, including Environment and Planning A and B, Urban Studies, Geographical Analysis, Journal of Geographical Systems, Journal of Transport Geography, Transportation, Transportation Research A, Papers in Regional Science, International Journal of Health Geographics, Growth and Change, and Social Networks. He also co-edited the book Progress in Spatial Analysis: Methods and Applications published in 2009 as part of Springer's series Advances in Spatial Science. He currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Geographical Systems, and sits on the editorial board of Environment and Planning A
Spatial analysis and statistics; Transportation modeling; Travel behavior; Health geography; Geographic Information Science.
- Geog 3LT3 (Course Outline): Transportation Geography, (Term One) 2018-19
- Geog 4GA3 (Course Outline): Applied Spatial Statistics, (Term Two) 2018-19
- Geog 4LP3 (Course Outline): Transportation Systems Analysis (Term Two) 2018-19
- Geog 6GA3: Applied Spatial Statistics, (Term One) 2018-19
- Geog 6LP3: Transportation Systems Analysis (Term Two) 2018-19
- Geog 746: Advanced Statistical Methods in Geography (Term One) 2018-19