Graduate Forms and Information
Please find below all the necessary forms for Kinesiology's graduate programs. If you don't see what you need, please contact the Academic Program Assistant (Graduate) for assistance.
- Supervisory Meeting
- MSc Exam Committee Report
- Final Submission of Thesis to Grad Studies
- Acceleration to PhD
- Recommendation of External Examiner for M.Sc. Defence Committee or Supervisory Committee
- Recommendation of External Examiner for Ph.D. Comprehensive Exam
- Comprehensive Exam – Supervisor's Arrangements
- Comprehensive Exam – Reading List
- Comprehensive Exam – Question
- Comprehensive Exam – Supplementary Work
- Comprehensive Exam Report
- Recommendation of External Member to PhD Supervisory Committee
- Supervisory Committee Report: PhD Supervisory Committee Report – this is now an electronic report. If you have scheduled a committee meeting, please let the Graduate Program Assistant know via email at least two weeks prior to the meeting. The Graduate Program Assistant will then initiate the electronic report process.
- Drop & Add guide
- TA Hours of Work Form
- Graduate Travel Funds Reimbursement form
- - This form is in addition to the MOSAIC application form. To Apply for the Joan Heimbecker Memorial Scholarship, you must submit your application through MOSAIC. Please visit the Joan Heimbecker Scholarship Supplemental Application School of Graduate Studies Awards and Funding Page for more information
- Joan Heimbecker Memorial Bursary Application.
- Specific Graduate Studies forms are available from the SGS website
Completing Your Degree
The School of Graduate Studies website provides a guide to completing your degree that covers details such as the appropriate formatting required to successfully submit your thesis for upload by McMaster University Libraries to MacSPHERE. MacSPHERE allows your work to be available internationally and offers you statistics on how often your thesis is accessed.
SGS also offers a link to Lehmann Bindery where you can submit an electronic copy, should you wish hardcopies to be bound for your own use.