What Can Kinesiology Grads Do?
McMaster's well-rounded Kinesiology graduates secure a variety of challenging careers, and are well-prepared for:
Professional Degree Program
Continue in professional degree programs including:
Masters and Doctoral Degrees
As well, many continue their studies at the masters and doctoral levels in:
A wide variety of challenging careers...
A province-wide survey of university graduates two years after graduation reported an employment rate for those with McMaster Kinesiology degrees of 98%. Employers are keen to hire kinesiology graduates. We recently surveyed our graduates and found that they are employed in a wide variety of challenging careers, including but not limited to:
- Fitness and Lifestyle Consultant
- Ergonomics Consultant
- Kinesiologist in hospital and physiotherapy clinic
- Director of a Wellness Clinic
- Benefits Claims Adjuster
- University Student Advisor
- Massage Therapist
- Director of Programming for the YWCA
- Cardiovascular Surgical Equipment Sales Representative.