MED PHYS 4B03/6B03: Radioactivity & Radiation Interactions
Instructor: D. Chettle
Course Outline: Download
- Radioactivity and radiation phenomenology: interaction of radiations with matter, dosimetry, radiation in medicine, biological effects, radiation levels and regulations, radiation protection.
Three lectures; one term
Antirequisite(s): MED PHYS 3T03
General Notes About Assignments:
- Please provide your full name and student number on the top of each page.
- Please staple multiple pages - there is a stapler available in the MedPhys office.
- Always include units with your answers.
- Include full equations of reactions.
- Read the question carefully, and ensure you are answering all parts of the question.
- Ensure your writing is legible.
- Assignments written with pencil will NOT be remarked.
- Important Dates