The Science Career & Cooperative Education (SCCE) office has lots of resources to help students explore their postgraduate options and future career opportunities. Choosing a career is an involved process that requires your to reflect upon your interests, work style preferences and values to determine a career path that best suits your short and long-term goals. As you begin the career exploration process, keep a few things in mind:
- A degree ≠ A career
- You ≠ Your GPA
- It can take several years to fully engage in a career. Expect to work at several skill-building positions in pursuit of your long-term career goals.
SCCE is committed to assisting students with the transition from school to work by offering:
- Career advising and career exploration sessions
- Cover letter and resume critiques
- Career information sessions and workshops
- Personal statement critiques
- Mock interviews
If you have career exploration questions, please book an appointment on OSCARplus or visit our office in BSB 127 during career advising drop-in hours.career advising drop-in hours.