Cooperative Education is an integrated approach to higher education that enables highly motivated students to alternate academic terms with paid, relevant work experience. Science co-op students complete a standard academic degree program, as well as 3 or 4 co-op work terms in jobs related to their studies. For employers, hiring a co-op student is a great way to work a candidate for a potential full-time position with minimal risk.
Currently we offer undergraduate science co-op programs in:
- Actuarial & Financial Mathematics
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Biochemistry (Biomedical Research Specialization)
- Biology & Pharmacology
- Chemical Biology
- Sustainable Chemistry
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Geography & Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Medical and Biological Physics
- Molecular Biology & Genetics
Consult the Undergraduate Calendar for program requirements.