- ECON 1B03 – Introductory Microeconomics – Introductory Microeconomics
- ECON 2CC3 – Health Economics and its application to Health Policy – Health Economics and its application to Health Policy
- ECON 2Z03 – Intermediate Microeconomics I – Intermediate Microeconomics I
- ECON 3Z03 – Health Economics – Health Economics
- There are two journeys through this pathway starting in level I, with supplementary courses along the way.
- Journey one begins with ECON 1B03 in level I, which leads to ECON 2Z03 in level II, which leads to ECON 3Z03 in level III.
- Journey two begins with PSYCH 1X03 in level I, which leads to PSYCH 2C03 in level II, which leads to PSYCH 3CB3 in level III.
- The following can be taken as independent courses in level I: INNOVATE 1X03, INNOVATE 1Z03 and COMM 1BA3.
- The following can be taken as independent courses in level II: ECON 2CC3, PHILOS 2N03 and PHILOS 2YY3.
- The following can be taken as independent courses in level III: INNOVATE 3X03, HTHSCI 3QA3, SUSTAIN 3S03 and HUMAN 3LM3. The latter two courses satisfy the Experiential requirement for the Life Sciences Program.
- Finally, HTHSCI 4ID3 can be taken as an independent course in level IV.
Below is an example of what your transcript might look like if you pursue the Health Management pathway. The transcript includes all Life Sciences program requirements as well as 12 courses from the Health Management pathway.
Sample Experiential Courses
- Placement Examples: Student Wellness Centre
- Research Examples:
- McMaster DECA U
- McMaster Rotaract Club "Rotaract" stands for "Rotary in Action"
- Enactus McMaster
- Association of Speakers
- Circle K McMaster
- DeGroote Human Resources
- Association McMaster Artificial intelligence Society
In the community
- The Forge
- People and Resources Navigator at Brant Community Healthcare System